[Cvsnt] Problems getting list of modules on the server

Peter Siegumfeldt psiegumfeldt at usa.net
Thu Dec 20 13:15:26 GMT 2001

First of all thanks for the great help I got from this group. Thanks to you
I got server up and running, so now I am testing.

I tried to get a list of modules from the server, in WinCVS (ver 1.3b) and I
got this message :

Does anyone know why ?

/Peter
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 1, in ?

File "D:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3\PythonLib\cvsgui\MacroRegistry.py",
line 209, in DoCmd

m.Run()

File "D:\Program Files\GNU\WinCvs 1.3\Macros\ListModules.py", line 15, in
Run

lines = string.split(out, '\n')

File "D:\Program Files\Python21\lib\string.py", line 114, in split

return s.split(sep, maxsplit)

AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'split'