[cvsnt] :ext: access with ssh

Keith D. Zimmerman kzimmerman at eshcom.com
Wed Feb 5 20:07:55 GMT 2003

When accessing my repository with :ext: and ssh (our server is windows
2000 server, running cygwin ssh server), all cvs history is stored as
coming from SYSTEM.  Should it not show my name when I am using my
username (ie:   :ext:keith at server2...) instead of SYSTEM in the cvs
history??

keith d. zimmerman, mcsd
eagle solutions