[cvsnt] Tag entire repository

Terry Lacy tlacy at slco.org
Thu Jul 22 16:33:27 BST 2004

Perhaps I should have been more specific.  By "partial check-ins"
I mean a check-in consisting of multiple files.  If you rtag
while someone is doing a check-in of multiple files, you might
end up tagging some of the newer versions and missing others.

While the atomicity code prevents interruption of a single
file check-in, I don't believe it prevents check-ins happening
during the entire rtag process (at least not with the versions
I've used (1.11 and previous)).