[cvsnt] Re: Newbie question on CVSNT and SSH

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue May 4 11:27:38 BST 2004

On Tue, 04 May 2004 12:05:22 +0200, Oliver Giesen <ogware at gmx.net>
wrote:

>does not support any secure protocols beside SSH AFAIK... or does anyone
>know whether :gserver: (i.e. Kerberos) might be supported as well?

If the Unix machine is logged into the active directory KDC then it
should work... seems to here, anyway.

That's only a solution on a LAN though I think (not sure if you AD
supports the use of a remote KDC... it certainly doesn't on the
Windows site (no kinit command) but it's entirely possible it doesn't
on the server either).