[cvsnt] I am a new user of CVSNT but....

Luigi De Palma dpluigi at email.it
Fri Feb 24 08:43:04 GMT 2006

Hi To All

     I am one small developer on window platform, the language is VO and i
have two PC :

            A) Desktop PC have WINXP Prof. system
            B) Notebook PC have WINXP Home system

STEP BY STEP [ because my english is very bad, i use google translator ]

    I have known the CVSNT from my friend tha use it for work....
    therfore i have dowloaded CVSNT and pushOk product
    after i have installed on "Desktop PC" and i have worked with my VO
language
    my impression is tha fantastic product, only I have not understood two
point :

    How To use the program "Agent User" and Why in "Work Space Viewer" i see
all my repositories but for me are not accessible ?
    i retriev this error :"command Execution failed" When i click in Work
Space Viewer on all repositories ...

I have a Big Problem on Notebook, i don't see of my repositories that i have
created on Control Panel, perhaps CVSNT isn't compatible with WinXP Home
edition ?
If No,  Why and how can to work on my notebook with CVSNT ?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions and time..

Regards From Naples, luigi De Palma