[cvsnt] CVS authentication from a Linux box to a windows cvs server using SSPI and active directory

Craig Roush crroush at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 00:47:47 BST 2007

I have been struggling with getting a linux box to authenticate with a
windows boxs running cvs.  It is set up using SSPI and authentication using
active directory.  When I set up my CVSROOT, and try to access the
repository I get:
Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree on an authentication
scheme
Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks